If you struggle with insomnia like an estimated 70 million other US adults, the Momentous Sleep Pack may help you get better slumber. I used the pack for 30 days and noted that it helped decrease my sleep latency (the time it takes you to fall asleep), and I didn't wake up with the groggy feeling that melatonin supplements can cause. This sleep supplement includes scientifically backed ingredients that may help promote restful sleep. Some of the noteworthy ingredients include:
Magnesium L-Threonate: A bioavailable type of magnesium that can support brain health
L-Theanine: An amino acid that can help promote relaxation
Apigenin: Can help aid the transition to sleep
The Sleep Pack comes with 30 individually wrapped daily sleep supplements. The cost might be a consideration for many, however, the potential benefits to sleep quality may make it a good investment for some.
It's best to speak with your doctor before taking any new supplements, especially if you're pregnant or taking medication.
— Nasha Addarich Martinez
- Scientifically-backed ingredients that may promote better sleep
- Designed to promote better sleep without causing dependency
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Certified gluten free and GMO free
- Results may vary from one person to another
- Potential adjustment period to see results