Headphones & Mp3 Players forum

General discussion

ZUNE SUCKS!!! BEWARE OF MICROSOFT!!

THIS IS THE WORST INVESTMENT IN TECHNOLOGY WE HAVE EVER MADE! IT SKIPS - IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH ANYTHING AND MICROSOFT EMPLOYES OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE .. I AM GOING TO RETURNTHIS THING ASAP - STICK WITH iPOD - IT HAS BEEN AROUND LNG ENOUGH TO BE SOLID - IT WILL TAKE MICROSOFT 5 YEARS TO GET HALF AS GOOD AS APPLE.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: ZUNE SUCKS!!! BEWARE OF MICROSOFT!!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: ZUNE SUCKS!!! BEWARE OF MICROSOFT!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
your right!

In reply to: ZUNE SUCKS!!! BEWARE OF MICROSOFT!!

the cs suck i hait when your talking to them on the phone it its hard to understand then and they have to repeat it like 5 time and they have to the i as in ivan kind of thing.

Collapse -
I agree!!

I have to admit when I bought the Zune I was siked, I thought it was the best thing going. BUT a couple of days after it started freezing and songs wouldn't play. Also, the Zune's Features are not good at all for a brand new player. I tried to give it a chance knowing that it's a new product and it might just be having a fluke, so I just erased everything and started over. It then got worse and I decided to take it back and now I have a Creative Zen which is 1000 times better. ZUNES ARE HORRIBLE

Collapse -
The importance of customer service

When one of my iPod (3G) had problems 2 years ago, I simply took it to one of the many Apple stores and they quickly fixed it for me free of cost. Which is why I am a repeat customer today (5G iPod), excellent customer service. It's bad enough the Zune was rushed with so many missing features (Podcast, Mass Storage, Bookmarks, Audible (Audio books, video) - bad customer service will kill the brand faster.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.