General discussion

Zimmerman's biased judge replaced by another judge

This is a hopeful move for Zimmerman to find justice eventually.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Zimmerman's biased judge replaced by another judge
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Zimmerman's biased judge replaced by another judge
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
IF this Judge says...go to trial?

you will be silent?

- Collapse -
depends

What I'd like to see is an apology to him and all charges dismissed, his gun returned to him.

- Collapse -
(NT) I'll take that as a NO.
- Collapse -
Luckily for all of us....

....you are not a judge, nor would you ever be considered for the jury in this case.

- Collapse -
I have no doubt

they'll do the usual of looking for scatter brained people who can change their minds or morals on a whim or a moment to serve on the jury, it seems to be the standard for juries in trials like this.

- Collapse -
I think the term you're looking for....

....is "open-minded." Ideally that's the standard on all juries.

- Collapse -
I prefer the term

"vacant minded" where the attorneys can fill them with their own interpretations of right vs wrong.

- Collapse -
"Right" and "wrong" aren't in play here

It's a legal question of whether Zimmerman acted in self-defense. And yes, hopefully the attorneys, the witnesses and the evidence, with help from the judge's instructions, will provide the jurors with the information they need to reach a verdict.

I realize you would prefer a jury that is predetermined to acquit, but fortunately that's not how our system works.

- Collapse -
why do you keep getting it wrong?

Was I not clear enough? I don't think there should be a jury at all, of any sort. I believe he should be immediately released with a profound apology and his gun returned to him. He should then sue that county and Al Sharpton for anything he can.

- Collapse -
I'm not getting it wrong

I stated why you should not be the judge or a jury member on this case. I thought it was clear enough.

- Collapse -
Loud Mouth Woman Arrested in VA Hospital

Going off about the Zimmerman case, shouting. The nutcases just keep popping up out of the woods aren't they? I wonder if change of judge is what got her going? Picture here.
She was born in Manaqua, Nicaragua and been arrested before. Donated to the Hillary Clinton campaign.

A Palm Coast woman apparently angry about the controversial George Zimmerman
murder case faces a federal disorderly conduct charge after authorities
say she began yelling at a patient in a Veterans Affairs clinic lobby.Court
documents state 61-year-old Ninoska A. Pope got into an argument with a
patient at the outpatient clinic on National Health Care Drive in
Daytona Beach.

- Collapse -
RE: Who is she?

What does she do in her bedroom?

Are you searching for that also?

- Collapse -
no

her tax records made public would be enough, according to Liberal concepts.

- Collapse -
(NT) well, we know where YOUR mind is.
- Collapse -
You're the one doing all the research

When you said

Who is she?

I thought

Who cares?

- Collapse -
So, when....

...you showed up here, I thought, who cares? Devil

- Collapse -
Re: I thought, who cares?

Before making a decision on "who cares", you surfed the web trying to find where I had a drivers license, my marital status, tax information, you came up empty handed, and the only thing you discovered was....YOU were the only one that cared. I'm devastated.

However I was glad to help you waste some of your valuable time on the internet doing a background check on me.

- Collapse -
I hate to disappoint you

but I've never looked up anything on you, nor attempted to. In fact, the other day I couldn't even remember correctly where you'd claimed previously to be from in Canada, which you corrected.

- Collapse -
So you also forgot you did a background check

That happens as you get older.

CNET Forums