Question

Yupp TV App on SAMSUNG TVs

Hi,

which TY models of SAMSUNBG support Yupp TV application?

Is Yupp TV App pre mloaded on these modeels or do I need to down load?

Is Yupp TV App on a Samsung TV or YuppTV dongle, which is recommended and a better option

Please provide me som advice
I live in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (BUt I am planning to order Dongle to my USA address and bring myelf here in case am advised that Dongle is a better option that the App on TV)

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Yupp TV App on SAMSUNG TVs
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Yupp TV App on SAMSUNG TVs
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
You can get YuppTV application in any Samsung Smart TV

Hi, i have been using YuppTV on my smart TV from the past one year and you can get this app in any Samsung Smart TV from the internet players section. Dongle and App both are good but here in your situation you have a Samsung smart TV so go for YuppTV app which integrated with your TV. Thank you

- Collapse -
Answer
Check your device

CNET Forums