Samsung forum

Question

YP-Q2 MP3 PLAYER Freezed on Welcome Screen

Hi everybody
I bought 2 brand new Samsung YP-Q2 MP3 Players. I loaded some musics and pictures on one of the players and everything was fine until 3 days ago when the player turned off all of a sudden and did not turn on any more.
I connected it to PC and charged it but it has stopped on the WELCOME Screen of player showing "Q2 www.emodio.com"
It neither turns off nor on even when I connect it to the PC, it is not being recognized by PC while the other player is OK.
Would anybody please help me out of this problem.
Thank you

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: YP-Q2 MP3 PLAYER Freezed on Welcome Screen
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: YP-Q2 MP3 PLAYER Freezed on Welcome Screen
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Full model number?

In reply to: YP-Q2 MP3 PLAYER Freezed on Welcome Screen

shvesali,

I have looked up the YP-Q2 for more troubleshooting and have found that there are multiple models (ex. YP-Q2JEB, YP-Q2JCW). If you would, please reply back with the full model number for the affected device and we'll further investigate this issue for you.

Thanks and have a nice day,

-- HD Tech

Collapse -
Reply to HD Tech

In reply to: Full model number?

Hello
Sorry for the incomplete information.
My player part number is YP-Q2JCW.
I will be fully thankful if you can solve this error on my own device.
I talked with the after sale service of Samsung but did not receive appropriate answer which can help me in solving the defect.
Thank you very much

Collapse -
Problems with media player

In reply to: Reply to HD Tech

shvesali,

Thank you for providing the full model number. I have researched your issue and have found this troubleshooting article that I think you should review.

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=42409

Here is an additional troubleshooting article on what exactly formatting does.

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=57251&modelname=&modelcode=&session_id=P21vGf3Gqjg8XbC7Q7hwnKzLpvBZ7JvMdtWvPkd09md2NhpB5nKv%211005328399%21-581493343%211337881890150

If you have any additional questions, I suggest your refer to your product manual or the product support page on our website, where you'll find a comprehensive troubleshooting guide, product support videos, FAQs and How-Tos, as well as manual, software & firmware downloads.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/YP-Q2JCW/XAA

If you have any additional feedback or questions, please let us know!

Thanks,

-- HD Tech

Collapse -
Using reset button did not help

In reply to: Problems with media player

HD Tech
Thank you very much for your help.
I followed what the troubleshooting says and tried several times to reset the player. But every time the same screen "Q2 www.emodio.com" appears and freezes over there.
One thing more: When I connect the player through the USB Cable to the PC, it gets charge but laptop does not recognize the player at all. However my college has the same part number (YP-Q2JCW) and when I connect it to my PC, computer recognizes it as a hardware.
Anyhow neither reset nor introducing the MP3 player to PC did not work.
I am using windows 7, for your information.
Would you please give me more assist in this regard?
Again thanks for the helps.

Collapse -
If reset didn't work...

In reply to: Using reset button did not help

Collapse -
problem with Samsung mp3 player yp-q2

In reply to: Problems with media player

Hi, I have the same problem but a different model - YP-Q2JEB/XEU
I've also tried reset and formatting!
Do you have any other options... any other links to re download the software?
Thanks very much
Lydia

Collapse -
Answer
I have a question.

In reply to: YP-Q2 MP3 PLAYER Freezed on Welcome Screen

Looking at http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mp3-players/YP-Q2JCB/XAA what is that about the web page where it writes "Abcdefghi1 Abcedfghi2 Abcdefghi3 Abcdefghi4 Abcdefghi5 Abcdefghi6 Abcdefghi7
123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789"

It appears the web page is broke too?
Bob

Collapse -
Reply to Bob

In reply to: I have a question.

Hi Bob
I checked the webpage.
It is not broken. Those texts are just samples that must be replaced with the main words but apparently they have forgotten to fill it out or replace the temporary words.
The rest of the webpage is fine.

Collapse -
Sorry.

In reply to: Reply to Bob

It just seems strange to me that it looks unattended to or shoddy. Hope they can keep up the site.
Bob

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

REVIEW

Sublime suburban chariot

High on style and technology, the 2019 Volvo XC90 is an incredibly satisfying everyday crossover.