General discussion

Your tax dollars at work thanks to King George

I have not seen this posted here so I thought you might be interested. Hope its not a duplicate.

http://www.oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/front_page/109896512934940.xml?oregonian?fpfp

As you can see the Department of Homeland Security is extremely concerned for the personal safety and welfare of all people in the United States, especially Toy Company Owners. They will spare no expense to root out terrorists and their malign devices. We can all sleep better at night knowing that this toy will not cost any one any more frustration.

Down with Al Qaeda and their infernal devices.

Rob Boyter

By the way, the patent had expired. There was no reason to remove the toy.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Your tax dollars at work thanks to King George
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Your tax dollars at work thanks to King George
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Smoke Screens...
As you can see the Department of Homeland Security is extremely concerned for the personal safety and welfare of all people in the United States, especially Toy Company Owners...By the way, the patent had expired. There was no reason to remove the toy. - Ziks511

Let me try to understand this. The store owner was able to discover that the patent on the rubix cube had expired by simply calling the maker of the rubix cube. Why weren't the agents from Homeland Security able to make the same phone call? It seems like intelligence still isn't part of any of these agencies...

I wonder if a GW contributor filed the initial complaint to Homeland Security? Is this really what the department of Homeland Security was created to do? It's too bad that it is being used against us instead of for our protection? Aren't smoke screens great???

Happy
- Collapse -
Re: Your tax dollars at work thanks to King George

Articles quoteS:

Six weeks after her brush with Homeland Security, Cox is still scratching her head.

"Aren't there any terrorists out there?" she said.

===============================================

Happy HAHAHAHHAHAH that was a funny article and the same sad Sad. Thanks Rob.

Poor Cox, fresh catch for the day.

Somebody is incapable of doing their job correctly. In the expense, someobody has to fill in the blank to make it appear as though they are working for a cause.

I am quite certain Cox experienced will influence her decision in this election.

CNET Forums

Forum Info