My cell phone got stolen. I'm actually from Canada but here in Singapore temporarily. I believe electronics are cheaper here anyways (or in Hong Kong? because I'm going there).
Anyways, I want to by a new phone that has Windows Mobile technology.
- A speakphone
- Using my Holux GPSlim 236 (Bluetooth GPS)
- Keyboard not necessary if I can use my Laptop as a keyboard
- Ability to check my email, but not that necessary
- Minimum of 32 MB RAM
- Digital camera or video not too important because I think the quality is pretty bad when its on a cell phone.
- Ability to work in different countries
- As cheap as possible.
Should I go for WM2003 or WM2003SE or WM5.0?
Absolutely any advise you give is appreciated.
Thanks a million.
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?