My cell phone got stolen. I'm actually from Canada but here in Singapore temporarily. I believe electronics are cheaper here anyways (or in Hong Kong? because I'm going there).
Anyways, I want to by a new phone that has Windows Mobile technology.
- A speakphone
- Using my Holux GPSlim 236 (Bluetooth GPS)
- Keyboard not necessary if I can use my Laptop as a keyboard
- Ability to check my email, but not that necessary
- Minimum of 32 MB RAM
- Digital camera or video not too important because I think the quality is pretty bad when its on a cell phone.
- Ability to work in different countries
- As cheap as possible.
Should I go for WM2003 or WM2003SE or WM5.0?
Absolutely any advise you give is appreciated.
Thanks a million.
This one tip will help you sleep better tonight
A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.