Speakeasy forum

General discussion

You know....many of us in SE

complain all of the time about the news media being so leftly biased that it's downright shameful and embarrassing........but

I've been reading the headlines, listening to the news pretty carefully over the years since 9-11, and I'm starting to come to the conclusion that the news media is actually leaning far more to the right than they want us to believe because.....

Most of what they print or say anymore does NOTHING except embarrass the LEFT and the DEMS. They make it appear as 'newsworthy' and they give these loud mouth know-nothings plenty of rope and air time, and nearly every single one of them winds up hanging themselves pretty effectively.

Looks like a REP will win the Presidency and any other election hands down no matter WHAT takes place over the next year or so.......

The media really DOES work for us....rest in peace DE.

TONI

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: You know....many of us in SE
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: You know....many of us in SE
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
here here

In reply to: You know....many of us in SE

they got bellefonte(sp) dean, and kerry
hear no evil, see no evil, and i have a plan no evil:D

Collapse -
and the Clintons and Kennedy

In reply to: here here

and moveon.org and Moore-on, and the list is pretty long and getting longer every day.....

TONI

Collapse -
I-have-a-plan no evil LOLOL

In reply to: here here

Collapse -
Heh...Heh

In reply to: I-have-a-plan no evil LOLOL

Monkey See, Monkey Do.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) lol lol to many drugs

Collapse -
Isn't that the Saddam in underwear pic

With Kerry's face put in it? That hair looks familiar. LOL

--Cindi

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) ;-)

In reply to: Isn't that the Saddam in underwear pic

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) its the new poodle cut:)

In reply to: Isn't that the Saddam in underwear pic

Collapse -
(NT) (NT)Oh..that's priceless. Not even Mastercard could buy that

Collapse -
The reason, Toni,...

...is that the establishment press can't possibly ignore the left's rampaging descent into irrelevance without further hastening its own similar descent into irrelevance - unless, of course, you're Dan Rather and think that you can get away with anything....

Collapse -
H'mmm..............

Is that along the lines of "reverse psychology" ?

Collapse -
I see them trying to slant the news in every conceivable way

However, the Dems are an unstoppable force that the media cannot cover up. Just think how bad the Dems would look if the media simply told it as it is.

Collapse -
On the flip side

IMO, we should thank our lucky stars that we have a free press, and the choices we have in newspapers, magazines, TV newscasts,(both network and cable), the Internet and blogs.

I don't believe we are locked in to any views. If we don't like how one channel or newspaper presents the news, we can find one we do like. They all spin, so there are choices for all.

"Pravda" always presented the spin of the Kremlin. The KGB took care of anybody speaking out in opposition in short order. Their one government owned and controlled TV station didn't have to worry about advertisers and ratings.

Ours are not prefect, and they do make mistakes, but they sure beat the fire out of the alternative!

Angeline
Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email
semods4@yahoo.com

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.