Try the following:
1. Reboot your DSL modem | Router | PCs in that order.
2. Can you Ping the router from your SP2 PCs?
3. Have you tried releasing & renewing the IP address for your SP2 PCs?
4. Is the default Gateway set to your Router?
5. Does connecting the DSL Modem directly to the SP2 PC lets you connect to the Internet?
6. For the WiFi SP2 PC did you try and scan for available wireless networks and then connect to your Linksys?
7. Check the WiFi settings to make sure that the Channel is the same as that of your Linksys Router wireless network.
8. Did you enable WEP and set the encryption key?
9. Can you access the Linksys Router from the SP2 PCs?
I downloaded SP2 and now Internet Explorer does not connect to the internet. I have a DSL connection and a Linksys wireless g network. I loaded SP2 on the computer attached to the router as well as a second computer linked to the network through a wireless access point. Now, neither of them is able to access the internet. However, three other computers with wireless usb network adaptors that I have not downloaded SP2 to still work. Can anyone please help me get Explorer working again on the two computers?