If so, I think you should have done this a different way. You'd need third party software to do this, however. You'd have cleaned out what you didn't want or need on the extended partition drive and either merge the two or delete that partition and expand the C: drive partition. I'm not sure if you can do this backwards but maybe you can. I've just never done it this way. It would require the partition manager to either merge E: and C: or delete C: and expand E: to fill the space. Merging partitions, however, leaves the old data on the drive by creating a folder for it and you'd have to manually delete the unwanted files/folders to recover the space. Another way, if you can do it, would be to do a repair installation of the old C: (bootable) drive and start the process over.