General discussion

XP Help and Support

I have a Lenovo PC. When I open Help and Support I get the HP Help and Support page. Can anyone tell me how to get the xp help and support to open instead of HP

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: XP Help and Support
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: XP Help and Support
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -

So wired what you describe.U can ask the retails for help.By the way ,you can know the details completely.

- Collapse -
Can you explain more?

Firstly, I don't know what the post above this by striver_liu is meant to say, so we can disregard that.

Lenovo is a Chinese based computer manufacturer, so are you saying that your Lenovo PC has Hewlett Packard components like Help & Support installed from new?

If so I would have to wonder about the original install of Windows XP. What is the history of this PC?

Has Help & Support ever worked, and does it work now for what you need? If it worked in the past, what has changed recently?

Mark

- Collapse -
xp help and support

I bought the PC new. Somehow the HP help and support got into my data base and comes up when I access help and support. This was not the case when I first had the pc. I have not used help and support much so I do not know when the change took place. Lou

CNET Forums

Forum Info