Alert

Wow! NOW watch the Red / Blue threads heat up!

"Colin Firth credited in brain research
Oscar-winning actor Colin Firth has been credited as one of four co-authors of an academic paper into human brains... he asked scientists to scan the brains of politicians to see if there were any differences depending on political leanings. The paper, hailed as a "useful contribution", has been published in the journal Current Biology."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13661538

Always happy to bring gasoline to the roast, folks! Grin

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Wow! NOW watch the Red / Blue threads heat up!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Wow! NOW watch the Red / Blue threads heat up!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
He got authorship credit.....

....for requesting the research? It doesn't say whether he actually helped write up the results.

- Collapse -
For someone who basically

rejects both parties, why the interest?

- Collapse -
Oh ... just trolling ...

Please don't tell the Mods.

And, who knows, I may have given someone some useful info about party politics. Like ... ummm ... Jeremiah 10:23. Happy

- Collapse -
Let's try another method than electronic scanning

Round 'em all up and use the "frozen section" technique. Devil

- Collapse -
But ... wouldn't that mean ...

Gosh! I'm so naive! Happy

- Collapse -
I wondered about that. Perhaps "Oscar winner"

carries over into more areas than we thought. Happy

CNET Forums