Please try this. You may not need the log but save it anyway.
Dowload link http://www.ewido.net/en/
* Install ewido anti-malware
* When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
* Launch ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop double-click it.
* The program will now go to the main screen
You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
* On the left hand side of the main screen click Update
* Then click on Start Update
The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.
Once the updates are installed do the following:
* Click on scanner
* Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
* While the scan is in progress you will be prompted to clean files, click OK
* When it asks if you want to clean the first file, put a check in the lower left corner of the box that says "Perform action on all infections" then choose clean and click OK.
* Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
* Click Save report.
* Save the report .txt file to your desktop.
Now close ewido anti-malware.
This Computer is running: WinXP Service Pack 2. It has the WORM_SDBOT.CUO that I can't get rid of. I did a free scan at TrendMicro to find this got rid of 34 infected files, but this one can't be deleted. Adelphia's Freedom AV, which is on the computer and up to date does not find this. Any suggestions?