Question

World of Warcraft error #132, then irql_not_less_or_equal

Like the title states I am getting error #132 while playing world of Warcraft and crash. Once I restart the computer I get an almost immediate BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal. It is driving me crazy and have no idea what is causing it. This is a new computer with an AMd 5700 XT, I9-9900KS, and an Adata 6000 NVME drive.

Please help

Discussion is locked

Answer
Follow
Reply to: World of Warcraft error #132, then irql_not_less_or_equal
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: World of Warcraft error #132, then irql_not_less_or_equal
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Very new parts.

My bet is you need to get on WoW forums since it's quite likely you need to run specific drivers or settings. I recall that some high core count CPUs needed changes to the game settings to be able to launch the game.

I do not retain that knowledge but know to head to the game in question forum to figure it out.

- Collapse -
Answer
Part Deux.

CNET Forums

Forum Info