Speakeasy forum

General discussion

WMDs Found in Iraq

by Mark5019 / November 10, 2005 11:47 AM PST

Contrary to ongoing reports by mainstream media outlets, WMDs have been found in Iraq, so reports New York Times best-selling author Richard Miniter in his new book, Disinformation.

Consider these shocking facts:

? Found: 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium

? Found: 1,500 gallons of chemical weapons

? Found: Roadside bomb loaded with sarin gas

? Found: 1,000 radioactive materials--ideal for radioactive dirty bombs

? Found: 17 chemical warheads--some containing cyclosarin, a nerve agent five times more powerful than sarin

This is only a partial list of the deadly weapons Miniter reveals in his new book, Disinformation. Miniter systematically dissects the "No-WMD Myth" (how it started, and why it continues), as well as 21 other War-on-Terror myths perpetuated by the media.

The intelligence revealed in Disinformation is vital. The publisher (Regnery, a sister company of HUMAN EVENTS) has agreed to send you one key chapter--free. Simply indicate below to which email address you want the chapter sent and you will receive it in a matter of m

yup i guess they imagined these finds:)
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/sarticle.php?id=10101&o=DIB004

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: WMDs Found in Iraq
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: WMDs Found in Iraq
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
17 chemical warheads
by JP Bill / November 10, 2005 11:59 AM PST
In reply to: WMDs Found in Iraq

I recall the coalition forces massed on the Kuwait/Iraq (2003) border with all kinds of chemical gear and masks just waiting for the launch of chemical weapons.

I don't recall any chemical attacks happening.

Collapse -
ask the kurdss jp
by Mark5019 / November 10, 2005 12:08 PM PST
In reply to: 17 chemical warheads

didnt have to use them to have them

Collapse -
didnt have to use them to have them
by JP Bill / November 10, 2005 12:26 PM PST
In reply to: ask the kurdss jp

No, but he had to have them to use them

IF he had them, can you tell me why you think he didn't use them?

You say he wasn't afraid to use them.

Collapse -
ask him
by Mark5019 / November 10, 2005 12:41 PM PST

was proven he had them why not use i cant answer

Collapse -
One possible reason for not using them is that they would
by Kiddpeat / November 10, 2005 4:12 PM PST

simply po the Americans. The Americans had protective gear, so the stuff would not have hurt them, but it could have mightily ticked them off. There was heavy firepower moving into Iraq.

Collapse -
The Kurds again?
by Tibbs / November 10, 2005 12:47 PM PST
In reply to: ask the kurdss jp

Do you really support the Kurds or do you just use them in order to try to justify the American occupation/invasion of Iraq? How do you feel about the Kurdish liberation movements in the NATO ally Turkey? Turkey did oppress the Kurdish population for a very long time, but has soften up slightly since they want to enter the EU. But before they banned the Kurds from talking their language, they jailed Kurdish journalists and writers that critisized the Turkish oppressive regime etc. And the USA was/is in fact supporting Turkey military and financially.

Collapse -
but did turkey gas them as thats what i said
by Mark5019 / November 10, 2005 1:11 PM PST
In reply to: The Kurds again?

but its a proven fact sadsam the grat killer and benevolent dictator he was used gas and thats a fact jack.

happy trolling tibbs

Collapse -
Trolling?
by Tibbs / November 10, 2005 2:05 PM PST

It would be nice to know first of all what you mean by trolling. Do you mean that everyone that disagrees with you is a troll? I don't know...

Do you support the case of the Kurds or not? That should be an easy question for ya. Doncha think? You mention them very often when talking about Hussein and it almost seems as if you are a spokesman for their case sometimes since you bring their case up so often.

Collapse -
and as the question was
by Mark5019 / November 10, 2005 6:33 PM PST
In reply to: Trolling?

if saddam had WMDS and gas is 1 you would do best to troll some where else.

Collapse -
You chose to reply to some posts
by Tibbs / November 10, 2005 6:47 PM PST
In reply to: The Kurds again?

but not to the one that really touched the subject.

Collapse -
What does Turkey have to do with Iraq's WMD?
by Evie / November 10, 2005 6:59 PM PST

Start your own thread and see if you get any bites.

Collapse -
the subject was
by Mark5019 / November 10, 2005 6:59 PM PST

about wmds in irag, and as saddam had and used gas says it all what part dont you understand?

Collapse -
Can you blame them
by C1ay / November 10, 2005 12:08 PM PST
In reply to: 17 chemical warheads

The was a track record of past chemical usage by the Iraqi regime.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) not blaming anyone
by JP Bill / November 10, 2005 12:16 PM PST
In reply to: Can you blame them
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?