Question

Wireless Router Management System

Does any one know any PHP code that can interact with a wireless router?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Wireless Router Management System
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Wireless Router Management System
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
You have an open discussion at link.
http://forums.cnet.com/7723-7589_102-571500/wireless-router-management-system/?messageId=5353312#message5353312

It appears you need a ready to use solution rather than writing your own?

But no, I don't know of any ready to use solution. And I know better than to look for such because with no standards to program to, each router would be a custom addition to the app and then I'd be updating said app for each version of the router and each version of the firmware.

The time invested in such a project would exceed what I would spend on setting up the routers the old fashioned way.
Bob
- Collapse -
tnx

yes i agree, i just need help how and where to start, if there are some networking ports concerned or etc.

- Collapse -
It's like climbing a mountain.

You have to prepare and then go do it. You may not succeed the first few times.

I get the feeling you think this app is something you will create or lift from an existing system but if you look around, someone will have to create it.

Part of the fun of writing software is creating it.
Bob

CNET Forums