General discussion

wireless positioning

Hello!
I need your help.

Do you know if there any official specifications for wireless positioning (localization) for such standards as:
802.15.4a
LTE?

If you got some information i'll be very thankful for it.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: wireless positioning
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: wireless positioning
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
How to research this.

I'd use google but BEWARE that some papers on this are for sale. Not all specifications are freely available. This can upset some when they ask and find out the paper is not free.

Also it is apparent you didn't do your research before asking. Please do your research.
Bob

- Collapse -
re

do you really thing that I didn't search before? Of course I did and every time "for sale". It's possible to find lots of different researches at scholar.google.com but I'm asking about official methods (by IEEE).

- Collapse -
Yes you found out that

IEEE pubs are rarely free. If you need this content then back to your boss or company to get them to pony up the bucks to pay for the papers.

-> I read you are researching this and found out that there isn't much free content. That's true. And there's a reason why that is. Be sure you didn't tell anyone else you would get this report done for free.
Bob

- Collapse -
key phrasses

if you can suggest some key phrases to google I also will be very thankful. Wink

CNET Forums

Forum Info