General discussion

WIRELESS NETWORK DOES NOT WORK ON BD-P1600

I bought the Bllu-Ray player-BD-P1600 mainly because of the NETFLIX WIRELESS function.
I'm using a MAC. I bought the $80 USB STICK-which is ridiculous right off that i had to pay for that.
At first it would not recognize my Apple Base Station Express because it was all numbers so i had to give my base station an actual one word name. So-it saw it. But when i put in the password it would not connect. I had an authorized Apple Tech with me who was on the phone with Samsung for over an hour speaking with 3 people-since they kept hanging up on her because they were too frustrated to help.
They could not come up with a way we could connect. We were doing EVERYTHING right and it would not connect every possible way we tried. I have since learned even NON-MAC people have not been able to connect wirelessly. Can anyone using an Apple Base Station who is able to connect please tell me how you do this? I am getting the wireless signal on my laptop-Leopard.
thanks

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: WIRELESS NETWORK DOES NOT WORK ON BD-P1600
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: WIRELESS NETWORK DOES NOT WORK ON BD-P1600
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums