1. Replace the batteries in the keyboard.
2. Try visiting the keyboard manufacturer's website and install any new, updated, latest drivers.
3. Here, we would test with a different wireless keyboard to make sure the current keyboard isn't wonky.
4. Since the mouse/cursor is moving, open the Control Panel-Mouse icon-Pointer Options tab and UNCHECK the box next to "Enhance pointer precision".
5. If you're using Windows 10, make sure you've got the latest updates since there have been a few fixes for mouse issues lately.
Hope this helps.
Hello. This morning my wireless keyboard started malfunctioning. When typing certain characters, the cursor would move to the top left hand corner of the screen. Only certain characters are suspect: d, i, b, down arrow, 6, *.
The keyboard is WIRELESS so it is not a mouse or touchpad issue. I called logitech and they weren't able to fix the problem.
I'm working on an HP EliteBook laptop. Laptop keyboard works perfectly. I tried re-pairing the keyboard to the USB to no avail.
Any help you can provide would be appreciated. This is incredibly frustrating.