General discussion

Windows XP mail problems

Everytime I sign in to my Yahoo homepage and read one or two emails, the cursor freezes up and I have to shut down computer and re-boot costing me a lot of time just to read emails!!! I have tried deleting temp. files, caches & cookies but to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions? (Not too comp. savvy!)

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Windows XP mail problems
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Windows XP mail problems
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Is this all the time,

or has it just occurred in the last couple of days? I know Yahoo had a server problem a few days ago and there were problems then. Solved now though.

If not that, then which browser are you using? Have you tried another browser?

Mark

- Collapse -
email problems

Thanks Mark for responding to my computer problem. This has been occuring for about a month now, but only with my emails. I go to read an email or two then after I delete them, the screen completely freezes up on me. I have to shut down computer and hit restart to get back to the unread ones!!! Very frustrating and time consuming to say the least I'm on Windows Internet Explorer. Any suggestions? Thanks, Peggy

CNET Forums

Forum Info