I'll keep this thread going for The Windows Mobile Marketplace. Please feel free to post your own related news as well.
This we know so far:
* Annual registration is $99 and includes submission of five applications. Each additional submission within the annual period is another $99.
* Devs will set their own prices. (http://www.wmexperts.com/windows-marketplace-details-developers)
* App split is 30/70
* Student developers can have the registration fee waived through the DreamSpark program.
* Devs will not need to pay for app upgrades (http://news.cnet.com/8301-10805_3-10207312-75.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20)
* Windows Mobile 6.5 Only (http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=4204)
* Available in April as a free download (http://www.wmexperts.com/microsoft-gives-more-marketplace-details-themes-upgrades-65)
* Pay by credit card or bill your cell provider
* Will offer a theme generator & provide high fashion themes (http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=3933)
* Wide Developer Support: Some include AccuWeather.com., The Associated Press, CNBC, Developer One Mobile Software, EA Mobile, Facebook, Gameloft, Glu Mobile, Handmark, Ilium Software Inc., Jeyo Inc., Kinoma, LiteScape, Magmic Games, Melodis Corp., MySpace, Namco Networks, Netflix, Pandora, PhatWare Corp., Resco s.r.o., ShoZu Inc., Sling Media Inc., SBSH Mobile Software, Spb Software, Web Information Solutions Inc. and Zagat Survey (http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=3936)
General Windows Mobile App News:
Myspace App Coming: http://www.wmexperts.com/new-official-myspace-app-coming-summer
Facebook App Available (Unofficially): http://www.wmexperts.com/facebook-app-ported-windows-mobile-65
Silverlight Coming: http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=3923
Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force
The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.