Question

Windows Live Mail messages disappear when forwarded!

In Win Live Mail, this morning when I forwarded an incoming message with 6 photos in it to a colleague it disappeared from my inbox and was only retreivable from within the "sent" folder in the message I forwarded it in. In effect my original mesage was lost, except for it being in my "sent" folder. Wow, difficult problem if it continues. It's happened several times lately. Is some setting wrong? Thanks.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Windows Live Mail messages disappear when forwarded!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Windows Live Mail messages disappear when forwarded!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: item disappears

Could it be that the option to show only unread mails in the inbox is set?

Kees

- Collapse -
Thanks, but can't find this option anywhere in Live Mail

Thanks, but can't find this option anywhere in my version of Win Live Mail. Where can I find this?

- Collapse -
Answer
I tried to send pixs from my account to another.
The recipient ad her acct blocking attachments, then I tried to embed them in an email. Again, rejected. The good news is the sent mail can be sent back to the original email. The problem could be in your own setup or the your friends acct. Fotunately, my friend has a facebook acct, I then sent that boubnced emai thru that. It went to her phone. same thing on two other persons, I used @facebook.com. Darrell
- Collapse -
(NT) forgot to mention this, that email may be in friend's spam

CNET Forums