General discussion

Windows 8 apps, hardware, and browsing problem

Feb 7, 2014 5:12PM PST

The problem is i can't connect to microsoft to login or use microsoft account on my windows app. When i open windows store apps message shows "Youre PC isn't connected to internet. To use the store, connect to the internet and try again.". When i tried to switch to microsoft account and login my account then it loads after that it show "The service isn't available right now - Try again later." I having this problem for more than two weeks until now. I tried a couple of time to refresh the windows - no luck same problem. Tried to restart and re-install windows - same problem.

Even when i tried to install Adobe photoshop and need to sign in nothing happens it keeps on loading to sgin in page. I tried to open adobe website and it open normally i can check any adobe page. But when i tried to download flash player no download button. So luckily i download it in other computer or i use google chrome. When i tried to click the sign in in adobe website it opens the login/sign page with white page and a html text on it but can't login. I tried and check with adobe forum but i can't post my problem because i cannot sign in. I check with other forums but no luck.

On my Facebook problem. I can open normally my facebook account/page read feeds, upload pics, upload vids. But when i tried to watch facebook videos post/feeds just loading the black screen videoit keeps on loading no luck to watch it or play. Youtube videos normally playing. I tried to check all even my graphics card, windows display tried to check everything even ask from others forum until now no answer and no luck.

I can open all my problems and error normally in other computer. So i think the problem is in my PC or windows. But tried to scan for error and troubleshoot no problems.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Windows 8 apps, hardware, and browsing problem
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Windows 8 apps, hardware, and browsing problem
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Link and comment
Feb 7, 2014 5:29PM PST
- Collapse -
2nd thoughts.
Feb 7, 2014 5:44PM PST

I see you have already explained this in more detail in the other discussion, in your post here, so there is no need to open a new thread.

Locked.

Mark

CNET Forums

Forum Info