To resolve your popup issue try this :
* Double Click on My Computer.
* Select Folder Option > View Tab.
* Under the View Tab select Show hidden files and folders.
* And also select Hide protected operation system files.
* Now you will be able to see the hidden destop.ini files.
* Open Windows 7 start orb and at the search type: shell:startup and press Enter.
* Inside the startup folder deleted the desktop.ini file
Now restart your computer. It will not appear again.
Also, try this if the first one doesn't work!
Normally the notepad is popping up due to the destop.ini file created in Windows 7 startup folder.
You will need to manually delete the file to stop this.
Go My computer and select the Folder Option tab under Tools.
Or You can also select it from Start Menu > Control Panel > Folder Option.
Under Folder Option Uncheck Hide protected operating system files to view the hidden desktop.ini file.
Now open My computer and navigate to the following tree:
Delete the desktop.ini file.
After go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Window s\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Delete any desktop.ini if present.
Restart your computer.
I hope this helps!
Windows Outreach Team
HI all I'm new here and need some help
After reformatting my system my notepad started popping up
i just reformatted and just incase i have checked for any viruses all clean
after opening Internet explorer was the 1st time it happens randomly also not just when using IE
the note pad pops up as a black no words
I'm using windows 7 32 bit operating system
anyone no how i can stop this from happening