General discussion

Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Event ID:351 Diag Perf

I have a HP Pavillion,AMD Phenom IIx4 910 processor with 8GB DDR3-SDRAM. I've had the system a little over 4 months and recently noticed a slowdown in performance.So in looking for an answer I disccovered the MS Windows Event Log. My Event ID is 351. When I utilized the event online help it referred me to a blog at http://blogs.technet.com/wincat/. In that blog, in a paragraph just before the pie chart the author describes a problem (which mirrors mine) with the USB Miniport driver. He also states that fortunately there was an update for the driver which solved the problem. I currently receive automatic updates from Microsoft but I still have the problem. WHERE IS THAT DRIVER? Please help!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Event ID:351 Diag Perf
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Event ID:351 Diag Perf
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Where? HP.

You have a machine made by HP and HP is who to ask for this.

- Collapse -
A few suggestions...
- Collapse -
Tyrax is learning!

Thanx alot you guys, this really helps me!!!

CNET Forums

Forum Info