For those that want to continue the discussion, see the link below:
Hope this helps.
Hoping someone can help, I have been struggling with this for days.
I am currently having an issue with the 'Start' menu on a server at the moment. We have updated and now we cannot click on the 'Start' menu. Nothing openings. When you right click and select 'Settings' it says the following:
'This app has been blocked by your system admin' no idea why this is happening. I have not blocked anything.
I have checked on multiple solutions and they all seem to point to the same ones. I have tried all of them and nothing has worked.
These are the solutions I have tried:
- Task Manager > Ran New Task
- Ran Powershell command
- Ran the sfc /scannow
- Ran the DISM
- Created a new account
- Changed multiple REG Keys
- Ran computer in Trouble shooting mode
- Checked for updates (this is what caused the issue, was working fine until we did this)
- Checked the Group Policies and nothing has been changed, identical to before
I am limited to what I can do as this is a RDP Server and cannot be restarted all the time, as its used by users daily.
So as you can see I am at a loss with this and I have ran out of ideas of what it may be and whats causing the issue.