Well, let's assume you use a browser to have a look at your blog. Then, what you see, depends on the browser more than on the underlying OS.
- What's your browser at the XP-computer you're referring to (say: Firefox 3.6)?
- What's your browser at the Windows 7 computer (say: IE8)?
- Now try the same browser with the same settings (note the IE7 compatibility mode in IE8!) on the 2 computers.
- Still different? Then try again after setting the screen resolution on both PC's to be the same (say: 800 x 600, 1024 x 768).
- Still different? Then try it without any browser add-ons that might interfere.
- Still different (with same browser, same browser settings, no add-ons, same video settings?). Then please post details (including link to blog, settings of browser and video, and pictures of how it looks and what's wrong with it).
I bought a new Acer Aspire 5738G with Windows 7.0 Home Edition.
I face the problem, that the content of my Yahoo-Blog is not being
displayed properly. I checked all computer settings, but nothing seems to be wrong with the settings.
The Yahoo-Blog works fine when I use a computer with Windows XP.
Is someone aware of problems between Windows 7.0 and the Yahoo-Blog.
It would be great if someone could help me.