General discussion

Win7 Gadgets shown in this screenshot?

I came across this screenshot of some guy's laptop.

http://i52.tinypic.com/ibjas5.jpg

The extra gadgets on the screen look really cool and i dont know what each of them are so i cant search or download them on my own system. If you do know the names or any info on the gadgets like:
the media player tool,
gmail gadget,
the one on the right top with off-hibernate-lock keys,
the tool below that for direct link to media folders and ms word,
the big long bar with info of weather-drives-system-network usage,
the theme if possible would also be nice (notice the way the my computer and recyclebin looks?)

Any help on any of these would be great.
Thanks!

P.S. I hope this post is in the right forum.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Win7 Gadgets shown in this screenshot?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Win7 Gadgets shown in this screenshot?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Those don't look like Windows 7 gadgets to me...

I may be wrong, but that more closely resembles the look and feel of an Object Desktop package than a collection of Windows 7 gadgets. There are numerous customization apps that offer such functionality, and most let users develop their own skins, gadgets, etc, so it's nearly impossible to tell unless you run across someone who uses exactly the same customizations. Thus, you best bet is to contact the person who posted the screenshot and ask him/her.

Regards,
John

- Collapse -
Hmm..

I guess you are right..
BTW do the 2 active icons in the taskbar look any familiar to you?

- Collapse -
Found it!

Its called Rainmeter.

- Collapse -
To OptikLab. Post deleted.

Sorry but I deleted your post. These forums can't be used for software developers to promote their own software.

You can, if you wish, open an account at Upload.com and upload your software for review and listing by Download.com.

Sorry.

Mark

CNET Forums

Forum Info