General discussion

Will you be scoring the debates?

What awards a point or takes one away? How important is it for one candidate or another to rack up the most points as far as your vote is concerned? In other words, if your favorite falters badly, will you still support him?

Personally, I'm hoping the two gentlemen can be natural. I would prefer an honest look at each in a comfortable setting rather than see a cage fight to the death. Up until now, we've seen anything but their best. As for scoring the debates, I won't. If I want to critique a performance, I can pay to see a play. Of course, at my advancing age, I'm most concerned about nodding off and missing the whole thing. Happy

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Will you be scoring the debates?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Will you be scoring the debates?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
LOL! NOT in this house:)

It will be movie nightHappy I will just be glad when it is all over so tired of politics from both sidesSad

- Collapse -
Not on paper or anything, no

In fact I am planning to avoid CNN's coverage because last time the screen was so overloaded with graphics, "instant viewer response meters" and other "look what we can do!" tech BS that it looked like a sports broadcast.

I'm sure I'll make mental notes as it goes on, but that's about it.

- Collapse -
PBS can't afford all that

Usually the easiest to watch debates on.

CNET Forums