Question

Will my weireless earphone w/ clip on mic work?????

So, in my basement I have a Samsung DLP with component and hdmi ports and jacks. It has no 3.5mm jack. Plus, I have my xbox and laptop in that room. Is there a way that I can hook wireless headphones up to all three of these devices????

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Will my weireless earphone w/ clip on mic work?????
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Will my weireless earphone w/ clip on mic work?????
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
I see the headphone is 926 MHz.

It's unlikely the mic uses that channel. How was the mic going to get back to where it needs to be?

As to three audio sources, I'm thinking some audio mixer or switch. Amazon or google for that.
Bob

- Collapse -
Thank you for your reply

So is what should I do? And, does any place sell wireless headsets, that are over the ear for under 60 dollars?

- Collapse -
What Do Customers Ultimately Buy After Viewing This Item?

If you scroll down just a little on your link you see under 60 AND A NOTE ABOUT OTHER MODELS.

"Want rechargeables? Upgrade to the Sennheiser RS-120s - the same
electronics, but you pay $30 more for rechargeables. Want a closed-aire
design? Upgrade to the RS 140s. Want something that is open-aire and
rechargeable but a bit more 'stylish' - ie. all black and less 'grandpa
grey' - get the HS 130s."

CNET Forums