Speakeasy forum

Rant

Will BO/Michelle and the DNC

by TONI H / November 23, 2014 2:46 AM PST
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Will BO/Michelle and the DNC
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Will BO/Michelle and the DNC
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Do you also wonder if
by JP Bill / November 23, 2014 3:01 AM PST

the Real Estate Business will run from that creep?

Did he do it because he was a "Real Estate Mogul" or because he was a Democrat?

Please explain how you KNOW "perverted sex" is connected with politics and not with real estate.

Christian Conservative Republican Charged With Raping Boy

Even worse, this is a case of another ardently anti-gay politician getting caught having relations with the same sex. Worst of all, the victim is a little boy.

What's worse than a Republican hypocrite?... A Republican perverted hypocrite.

Collapse -
Yep, all perverts are horrible
by James Denison / November 23, 2014 3:55 AM PST
In reply to: Do you also wonder if

no matter what they hide behind.

Collapse -
Agree.
by Dafydd Forum moderator / November 23, 2014 4:04 AM PST

In the UK we've had a series of high profile incidents with pop stars/DJs abusing kids going back to the early 60s. And many more to face justice.
Dafydd.

Collapse -
Some may "hide" behind their occupation
by JP Bill / November 23, 2014 4:29 AM PST
In reply to: Agree.

others have their occupation/position used to discredit the organizations/businesses they belong to.

Like blaming DNC for something that DNC had no knowledge of.

In my opinion the persons job/position has absolutely nothing to do with the crime UNLESS they used that position to aid in committing the crime.

Collapse -
I didn't 'blame' the DNC
by TONI H / November 23, 2014 4:52 AM PST

as you accuse me of.......I pointedly asked, since the DNC and the President and his wife 'embraced' him because of his 'Rights' foundation and his 'gayness' strictly for political reasons since BO's 'enlightenment' if they would now just as publicly openly reject him.

Collapse -
(NT) Then why bring them up?
by JP Bill / November 23, 2014 5:08 AM PST
Collapse -
They were part of the story
by TONI H / November 23, 2014 5:29 AM PST

so why wouldn't I? They took the money he 'bundled' for them after all.......

Collapse -
RE: They took the money he 'bundled' for them after all.....
by JP Bill / November 23, 2014 1:29 PM PST

And what has that got to do with his perversions?

Collapse -
They were all
by TONI H / November 23, 2014 7:37 PM PST

praising him when he was 'gay' and a money maker for them....will they give back the money or at least disown him just as publicly now as quickly as they embraced him?

Collapse -
The question I asked was
by JP Bill / November 23, 2014 8:23 PM PST
In reply to: They were all

And what has taking money from a "pervert" got to do with his perversions?

You receive money from a "pervert", you're a "pervert" and advocate their actions? NOT!!!!!

You want them to give the money back to the "pervert". Why not give it to the DOJ to put the "perverts" into that empty prison in your area?

The money should be returned to the mint and burned? WHY

Was the money from the "proceeds of crime"?

I read stories about how much money had traces of drugs on it Oh look here it is.Cocaine on Money: Drug Found on 90% of U.S. Bills

Open YOUR wallet and burn 90% of the bills?

praising him when he was 'gay' and a money maker for them.

AND?

They didn't praise him because he was a 'gay' RAPIST and making them money.

Collapse -
You're being obstinent
by TONI H / November 23, 2014 10:32 PM PST

The money given back wouldn't go back to a pervert...it would be returned to the actual donors.

And, yes, they embraced a 'gay' person only because he WAS a bundler for them, otherwise he would have never been 'noticed' at all except as a political tool for publicity and forgotten five minutes later.

IF they made the effort to embrace him publicly as 'gay' because of his 'rights' foundation in order to garner publicity, don't you think they should now condemn him just as publicly for being a pervert who fooled them with his 'sincerity' regarding his 'gayness'?

You don't seem capable of grasping the concept of condemnation of someone who you believed or were led to believe was one thing who turned out to be someone/something else entirely. Why is that so difficult for you? Do you believe that someone who condemns publicly something just to find out they were wrong in that condemnation should apologize for that error in judgment or should they just be allowed to pass it over and pretend it never happened hoping the public will never realize that once those words or actions were tossed out into the open and that those words should now be eaten? Now reverse that.......

You are very quick in this forum to point out the 'error' of someone's posts or remarks and demand proof or explanation, even to the point of saving those posts to toss them back in the face of the poster......shouldn't this administration be held accountable for the same type of derision based on the company they kept/keep still? Or do you believe only conservatives should be eating their words?

Collapse -
RE: You don't seem capable of grasping
by JP Bill / November 23, 2014 11:02 PM PST
In reply to: You're being obstinent
You don't seem capable of grasping the concept of condemnation

So the President of the United States of America has to publicly state that he refudiates (Palinism) every single instance of ANY and ALL people being involved in whatever it is you are upset about? After while only FOX News and you would be listening.

Or do you believe only conservatives should be eating their words?

And conservatives don't "eat their own words" they have to be shoved down their throat.
Collapse -
what does taking money from
by James Denison / November 24, 2014 4:43 AM PST

a racist organization have to do with their racism?

See, when you remove the blindfold by asking similar question, you realize how silly yours is.

Collapse -
From what I read, he was just a bundler
by Diana Forum moderator / November 24, 2014 12:28 AM PST
In reply to: They were all

Were the people he got the money from perverts by association now?

He has been accused but not convicted. Isn't that what conservatives say when one of their own is caught?

Collapse -
BO immediately backed away from Gruber
by TONI H / November 24, 2014 2:50 AM PST

as did all of the Dems because he made statements making them look bad for lying to the people.....a person they were all praising throughout Obamacare.

Now, you have a pervert accused of raping a boy while insisting he's 'gay'....a good friend of BO and Michelle and also accepted heartily by the Dems because of the money he brought to the table for them and who had a foundation regarding 'rights' (obviously boys don't get any with this creep), so that also had to be praised since he was a 'gay' activist and BO 'evolved' publicly in order to garner those gay votes.

Don't you think they should publicly walk back their association with him, especially since he's a sicko, now that his other closet door has opened up or do you think BO has 'evolved' with that idea as well? He's very quick to condemn people publicly (his long-time pastor, Cambridge cops, Zimmerman, etc) when they have done nothing illegal or wrong but when he thinks it will help him politically.....but can't condemn his 'gay' friend? By staying silent, he condones.

Collapse -
You will notice the word "accused"
by Diana Forum moderator / November 24, 2014 6:02 AM PST

Gonna pull him out of jail and hang him without a trial. Bet you wouldn't do that for a Republican or even a member of the KKK.

Collapse -
Who are you and what have you done
by TONI H / November 24, 2014 7:10 AM PST

with Diana, and where do you get off making statements like this?

>>>Bet you wouldn't do that for a Republican or even a member of the KKK.>>

As for 'accused'.....I would believe a kid before I believe him.....and there has been nothing reported that indicated he's denied the accusation.

Collapse -
so do you
by James Denison / November 24, 2014 4:44 AM PST

think the KKK would be OK to collect funds and share to a candidate and have him accept them, because they came from other donors?

Collapse -
(NT) They do it all the time
by Diana Forum moderator / November 24, 2014 6:00 AM PST
In reply to: so do you
Collapse -
(NT) just another unsubstantiated statement
by James Denison / November 24, 2014 8:46 AM PST
In reply to: so do you
Collapse -
(NT) Absolutely
by TONI H / November 23, 2014 4:46 AM PST
Collapse -
State Senate 'hopeful'....
by TONI H / November 23, 2014 4:49 AM PST
In reply to: Do you also wonder if

not buddies with the President and his wife, and certainly no one who headed up a "Rights" group....

Either way......both rapists are disgusting and used their 'gayness' to hide their real perversions....

Collapse -
RE: State Senate 'hopeful'..
by JP Bill / November 23, 2014 8:40 PM PST

So ONE person (self hope) is 'hopeful" and they get the nod from the Republicans?

no buddies or anyone else in the Republican party had any hope of this guy winning?

Where did his His political aspirations and promising career is now in complete ruins. come from...in HIS own mind?

You don't even want to disassociate him from the GOP....you won't even admit he was in the GOP.

If Obama tried that you'd call him a liar.

Collapse -
I DID already state that
by TONI H / November 23, 2014 10:37 PM PST

BOTH are despicable and that it doesn't matter which party they belong to.

So the guy was a GOP (in HIS mind at least).......was he ever actually SUPPORTED by the GOP since he was only a 'hopeful' politician? I never saw any proof or indication that he was even approached as someone they might support, so it's hard to answer your accusation that I wouldn't even disassociate him or admit that he was in the GOP. Fortunately he outed himself as a pervert before any judgment on that could be made.

And BO IS A LIAR......every time he opens his mouth. Remember this old saying, if his lips are moving, he's lying. That's BO.

Collapse -
RE: was he ever actually SUPPORTED by the GOP
by JP Bill / November 24, 2014 3:22 AM PST
was he ever actually SUPPORTED by the GOP since he was only a 'hopeful'

This link claims he was a "Candidate", AND defeated some Republican in a 'primary", so I take it he had some backing from the GOP, Wouldn't you? Also you might have had a cup of tea with him. Devil

Eric Bodenweiser, Former Delaware State Senate Candidate, Indicted On Sexual Abuse Charges

Eric Bodenweiser, a former Republican candidate for the Delaware state Senate with ties to Christine O'Donnell and the Tea Party, was indicted Monday on charges that he sexually abused a child.

Bodenweiser, who suspended and then ended his campaign earlier this month, was indicted on 113 felony charges, including 39 counts of unlawful sexual intercourse and 74 counts of unlawful sexual contact, according to The News Journal. Bodenweiser is currently being held pending bail on charges that he sexually abused the victim between 1987 and 1990.

Bodenweiser, a businessman who is alleged to have committed the crimes at his family's dairy store business, defeated Sen. Joe Booth (R-Georgetown) in the September primary and had been backed by O'Donnell in the race. The News Journal reports that O'Donnell praised Bodenweiser as a "great man that deserves our support and that we need to send to Dover. Eric has the kind of character that will stand up against corruption, that will do what is right in the face of opposition, in the face of pressure."

On Bodenweiser's campaign site, he highlights his work in forming a Sussex County chapter of the Tea Party in 2009,

Abused the victim for 3 years?...And no one knew? HOW could THAT occur?

Would you like another cup of tea?
Collapse -
"So you take it
by TONI H / November 24, 2014 5:31 AM PST
Collapse -
MY assumption is
by JP Bill / November 24, 2014 5:37 AM PST
In reply to: "So you take it

YOU think Obama should know everything that others do....and Republicans get a free pass and they aren't responsible for things they don't know about.

I call HYPOCRISY

Collapse -
No....what I SAID
by TONI H / November 24, 2014 7:28 AM PST
In reply to: MY assumption is

is that I believe since they embraced him because of his being 'gay' because BO had evolved and it created a great photo-op and publicity for him AND because he had a foundation supporting 'rights' (but none for the boy) AND because he was a bundler and brought bucks into his DNC funding, he should now disown him like he has dismissed Gruber. THAT is hypocricy....because NOT saying anything 'assumes' he condones the behavior.

Collapse -
RE: because NOT saying anything 'assumes'
by JP Bill / November 24, 2014 11:28 AM PST
In reply to: No....what I SAID
because NOT saying anything 'assumes' he condones the behavior.

Just as YOUR response to my post about Republican sex offenders brought a response from you asking me to provide a list of Democrat performed sex offenders.....NO condemnation BY you....just finger pointing. So YOU condone their actions.

To be fair....where's the Dems list? You know there is one,
Collapse -
I hope you're not suggesting
by JP Bill / November 23, 2014 3:48 AM PST

Obama or any Committee should take responsibility for this persons actions.

Don't forget you recently posted that AL Sharpton should take responsibility for HIS actions.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!