Question

Will a gtx 750 ti run on my pc?

Hello. Excuse my question am dumb when it comes to computers. I want to buy a gtx 750ti (oc edition or black edition) and am not sure if it will fit in my case and if the power supply i have is enough.
I have a dell optilex 3010 mini tower computer with an hd pentuim graphics card gpu (1gb) and a 240W psu ( not sure od the brand).
Please let me know if this card would fit. Thank you

Discussion is locked
Answer
Follow
Reply to: Will a gtx 750 ti run on my pc?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Will a gtx 750 ti run on my pc?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
As to fit

You have to figure that out. As to power there are thousands of such machines with said question and folk found the stock PSU even if it was not as big as noted on the package to work anyway.

I did some power testing on the 1050 ti at https://www.cnet.com/forums/post/36d8789b-4553-40a8-a909-837d59861438/ which that PC was at 177W maximum with what seems to be a more power hungry CPU.

- Collapse -
Answer
Psu

Are you sure of that psu?
That seems to be the psu for the sff.

- Collapse -
Answer
My PC experience recommendation

I would recommend you to buy a gtx 750ti the black edition but i think you could improve your graphic card of your PC with a much better one. The best thing will be to test it first if the card will fit correctly.

Promotional link removed by moderator.

Post was last edited on April 26, 2019 6:05 AM PDT

CNET Forums