Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Why isn't Dave posting latest polls...

about Veterans support for Kerry?

They are still the same CBS polls.

Veteran Support - Kerry trails President Bush in this key demographic 55 to 37 percent.

White Catholics, who once supported Kerry (Catholic) over Bush (Protestant) by double digits, now split their vote evenly between the two.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Why isn't Dave posting latest polls...
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Why isn't Dave posting latest polls...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Why isn't Dave posting latest polls...

In reply to: Why isn't Dave posting latest polls...

Ignoring the implications that Catholic voting choices have been determined by the religious preference of candidates, polls I have seen show all of the country split fairly evenly between the present ones.

I thought that JFK's win (in spite of the cry that he would turn the government over to Rome) put to rest the thought that voters cast their ballots with religious bias.

Consider that the Catholic Church supports some of the same political-social views as the President.

Angeline
click here to email semods4@yahoo.com

Collapse -
Re: Why isn't Dave posting latest polls...

In reply to: Re: Why isn't Dave posting latest polls...

Hi Angeline,

I didn't take the polls. They are CBS and CBS is not known for being Conservative.

Dave always seems so interested in such polls (he is the one who first posted about veteran polls) that I was, and remain, curious why he suddeny doesn't think them worthy of comment.

My personal view of polls has already been stated several times--the results tend to be biased by the biases of the organization creating and taking them. Dave, like Clinton, seems to feel that they are all important and should guide his thoughts and "values".

Collapse -
I'm sure the New York Times or Newsweek will soon

In reply to: Why isn't Dave posting latest polls...

be riding to the rescue. It's probably due to somebody being on vacation.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

REVIEW

Sublime suburban chariot

High on style and technology, the 2019 Volvo XC90 is an incredibly satisfying everyday crossover.