but if you make your system and your router DNS setting to googles 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 maybe that won't happen anymore.
Hi guys. I have wireless internet through an LTE device on our house. I had it for a year now and never had problems, not until lately. Just for reference, I am using an HP Pavillion 15 Notebook PC, 8GB of RAM, quadcore, 2GHz processor. Actually I have 2 issues. Here are those and the details regarding it:
1. My internet connection usually drops out after 4 or 5 hours of usage, with an error message on google chrome: "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET"
- I checked lease time of IP and its 12 hours though but after 4 or 5 hours, a yellow triangle would appear on my internet status icon.
- There are instances I can solve the problem using flushdns but most of the time it won't work and I have to restart the LTE device.
- Tried changing wireless channels too but still same thing.
2. I can't visit a website that I used to browse before. (it is a famous entertainment website, not one I created)
- I use to download stuffs here before.
- I tried pinging the site. When I don't use "www." on the beginning of the url, it would say "request could not be submitted" but when I use "www." it would give 100% packet loss. Sometime it would read request time out.
- Tried tracert but also showing request time out.
- Flushing dns won't work.
- When I go to my friend's house and browse the website there using my laptop, it works.
- When I try using google DNS, it also works.
So I guess my main questions are:
1. Why is my wireless internet dropping out after 4 or 5 hours?
2. Why am I having problems on accessing that particular website now but not before? Is my ISP blocking my usage because of my downloads before? Does it have something to do with the DNS servers they are using? or is it a problem with my device?
I hope you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance.