You have to tell more. Such as:
1. What CPU, how much RAM, what OS does your PC have?
2. When is the end of 'turning on'? When you see the welcome screen of Windows or after you logged on and could choose a program from the Start menu?
Assuming you mean logging on succesfully:
3. What programs are run when you boot (see startup tab of MSCONFIG)?
4. Does it also take so long if you boot into Safe Mode?
5. If you set the PC to hibernate, how long does it take than from off to being able to use your desktop?
And more destructively:
6. How long does it take immediately after you went back to factory conditions? If there is no hardware issue, it should be as fast as it was when your PC was new. Then gradually built it up again, being sure to know at what step it becomes slow again (if it becomes slow).
hi i have been doing so much stuff to make it fast but it wont work. It literally takes exactly 15mins to turn it on i timed it 3 times theyre all 15 mins long. I hate it i scanned to make no viruses, i cleaned it and lots more.. What else can i possibly doo?!!