Question

Why do I get flashing logo on my LED TV ?

My Samsung TV UA46D6000, displays the SAMSUNG SMART TV logo. This happened twice when I was in midst of changing source once while switching from WD media player and once while from switching from DVD player to my cable TV. When the logo flashes, the remote control becomes inactive. i.e. no button on remote works including the power on/off. I had to unplug the TV, and then it starts up. This has happened twice in a week. What might be the problem. The TV is one and a half year old, and is out of warranty.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Why do I get flashing logo on my LED TV ?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Why do I get flashing logo on my LED TV ?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: Why do I get flashing logo on my LED TV ?

Hi jayantadak,

I'm sorry to hear about this. You described it flashing: does this mean it's continually flashing or does it just flash once?

HD Tech

- Collapse -
Flashing Samsung Logo

To HD Tech,

The Samsung Logo flashes constantly until I do not unplug it. Only when I unplug it, and then I again put in on by connecting the power it starts in a normal way.

- Collapse -
Re: Why do I get flashing logo on my LED TV ?

Hi jayantadak,

Thanks for clarifying that. I'm going to recommend that you complete a factory reset. If that doesn't work, I'd recommend that a service technician look at it.

But just so you know, I support US products and customers. And from what I can tell, this model is for Australia. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) So if you want the most accurate information, here's the Samsung Australia portal for support on that product: http://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/UA46D6000SMXXY

Hope this helps you!

HD Tech

CNET Forums