Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Who would Osama vote for?

by C1ay / July 21, 2004 10:03 PM PDT

If he had the chance, who do you think Osama Bin Laden would vote for, Kerry or Bush? I think he'd probably vote for Kerry. What do you think?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Who would Osama vote for?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Who would Osama vote for?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Who would Osama vote for?
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / July 21, 2004 10:20 PM PDT

If he had the chance, who do you think Osama Bin Laden would vote for, Kerry or Bush? Posted by: Clay Posted on: 07/22/2004 5:03 AM
====================================================

Survey says...

Osama and his Al-Qaeda
:
:
:
:
Thanks for reviving the news.

Collapse -
by C1ay / July 21, 2004 10:27 PM PDT

Now maybe you can dig up something credible from someone other than 'anonymous'...

Collapse -
Well...
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / July 21, 2004 10:43 PM PDT

.....there's no better way to cook a filet mignon other than inside a nice clay pot.
:
:
:
Happy

Collapse -
by Mark G / July 21, 2004 11:08 PM PDT

deff. on kelly

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Why?
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 21, 2004 11:10 PM PDT
Collapse -
Re: (NT) Why?
by Mark G / July 27, 2004 10:26 AM PDT
In reply to: (NT) Why?

because kerry hasnt the balls to continue
bush will go after all terriosts charles dont you see oh i see you were acting silly

Collapse -
You are wrong in your assumptions Mark...
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 28, 2004 3:30 PM PDT
In reply to: Re: (NT) Why?

I didn't act silly at all. I mean it!
I think, the more "reasons" OBL has to continue his terror, the better it is for him. And there is no one else that can make OBL's job easier than GW!

The administration says that the world is safer now. How come we had to elevate the terror alert the other day? Is that being safer?

About 70 people were murdered by a suicide bomber last night/yesterday. Do you honestly think that is being safer?

OBL WANTS the US to continue our foreign policy as we have done the past years. It gives him the opportunity to recruit more people for his "mission". Bush is the ideal person to keep feeding OBL with "reasons"!

Collapse -
Did you see the interview...
by J. Vega / July 27, 2004 3:43 PM PDT
In reply to: (NT) Why?

Did you see the interview that Kerry did with Tom Brokaw on NBC news (22 July)?
Kerry said, "The United States of America should have long ago offered the following deal. If Iran is serious about not pursuing nuclear weapons, we'll supply you with the nuclear power and we'll contain the nuclear material that's created as a result.". I can't help but wonder how Kerry would insure that the nuclear material would not be used for unauthorized uses or that none of it found its way into questionable hands.
I wonder what Kerry would give to OBL in exchange for not doing something. Seems to me that Kerry is willing to make "deals". Perhaps OBL might prefer somebody who might "make a deal" with him too.

Collapse -
Re: Did you see the interview...
by Glenda / July 28, 2004 2:08 PM PDT

I didn't see the interview, But I agree with your assessment on how Kerry would deal with these people:(
Just hand it all over to the UN and let them make His tough decisions:(
Glenda

Collapse -
Once again...
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 28, 2004 3:34 PM PDT

what's right for one country must be right for another or else we are hypocrites...

Collapse -
Does that mean...
by J. Vega / July 29, 2004 5:52 AM PDT
In reply to: Once again...

Does that mean that if Kerry gets in, he should offer the same nuclear power "deal" to North Korea?

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) The same deal as who?
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 29, 2004 6:38 AM PDT
In reply to: Does that mean...
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Iran, of course
by J. Vega / July 29, 2004 6:42 AM PDT
Collapse -
It means...
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 29, 2004 6:51 AM PDT
In reply to: (NT) Iran, of course

that if we have nuclear weapons/WMD's, we have to expect other countries to have them too. If we have a president and Administration who is willing to disarm, then we can put pressure on others to do the same, otherwise not...
If we are terrorizing other states, we have to be prepared that other states may terrorize us or our allies. Etc...

Collapse -
Does that mean...
by J. Vega / July 29, 2004 6:57 AM PDT
In reply to: It means...

Does that mean that Kerry's idea to give nuclear power facilities to countries that don't as yet have nuclear weapons like Iran (and I take it you also want the same for North Korea) and hope that they are not "misused" is a good plan of action? I, personally, don't like the idea.

Collapse -
I agree 100% with you J!
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 29, 2004 7:01 AM PDT
In reply to: Does that mean...

I don't think that is a good idea either. I think we should work for a world without those kind of weapons, whether they're in the hands of ANY American administration or the government of Israel or North Korea. Let's ban them all! But as far as I know, US is one of the few countries that have opposed to do so throughout the years...

Collapse -
Pandora's Box problem...
by J. Vega / July 29, 2004 7:29 AM PDT

It's the problem of Pandora's Box, we can't "un-invent" such weapons, but just try to control them. The problem is that countries cheat on agreements - look at Russia and smallpox (among other organisms).
On the subject of the devices that started this, I'm reasonabally familiar with them and I don't like the Kerry plan of giving some counties the "tinkertoys" to possibly produce them. I'm a realist and realize that one day those countries may eventually get the means, but I don't think that the U.S. should do something that could possibly hurry that along.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Is Osama speaking at the DNC too?
by James Denison / July 27, 2004 10:15 AM PDT
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) No he is not. AFAIK he's not included in the party...
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 28, 2004 3:31 PM PDT
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Neither is a 12 yr old girl. Maybe an Osama video?
by James Denison / July 28, 2004 11:06 PM PDT
Collapse -
An Osama video can only be possible...

if we don't shut down Al-Jazeera... They are a very good source for knowing what Osama's next plan is...

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Osama is a Republican hahahhaha
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / July 27, 2004 11:47 AM PDT
Collapse -
Here's the answer
by David Evans / July 27, 2004 11:51 AM PDT
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?