General discussion

White spots on DLP TV, model HL-T5075SX/XAA

I bought the TV in Illinois in Oct.082007. Last Feb. there appeared 3 white dots but now the whole screen is full.Called both customer service give me a code 1010695645 and give me another number 3000593162 then transferred me to ECR, spoke with Stefan? he said that the model number does not exist.AND TOLD ME TO SEND A PICTURE OF THE MODEL CODE. I did send him on email the model number and is the same as I told him, I also send the receipt and a picture of the WHITE dots or spots which look like letter J. I do hope with your good self to help me out with this problem. I live in the Philippines and in contact with Samsung Manila. I know this is out of warranty but I think this is a manufacturer's defect. SERIAL; # AHDY3CKP801179P Thank you much. Jane

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: White spots on DLP TV, model HL-T5075SX/XAA
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: White spots on DLP TV, model HL-T5075SX/XAA
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info