General discussion

White Dots on My Dlp tv :-(

I have white dots starting to pop up on my tv!!! i have a hls6187w i called samsung and they said its not the tv thats coverd!!! thats not fair at all i had this tv for two years and a few months and now its tripping! what a waste of money. and also i read some article about it being some faulty DMD chip! and im not the only one with this issue a whole lot!! of people have this issue with there product. samsung dosent care about the customer at all! i also seen theres a class action suit about this issue and other issues as well, and im seriously thinking about joining it if they dont man up and take responsibilty on this problem.

and get this the lady over the phone told me that the reason why they dont cover my type of tv is because its not one of the most popular tv's getting the complaint because more people bought the smaller one so that one got more complaints but both my dlp tv and the smaller ones are exactly the same just my is a 61inch.

im getting highly frustrated about this i spent too much money on this tv for it too die out in two years of owning it. im not going to buy another samsung product if this does not get resolved.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: White Dots on My Dlp tv :-(
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: White Dots on My Dlp tv :-(
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info