General discussion

Which Photoshop version is good?

I am planning to uninstall my previous version of photoshop and intending to install the new one. I am using Vista operating system. Which version of photoshop would be good for me?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Which Photoshop version is good?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Which Photoshop version is good?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: photoshop

Since we don't know what your previous version is, nor what the new one is, nor why you plan to upgrade, nor what your're using the program for, it's difficult to say if it's worth to spend the money to upgrade.

Kees

- Collapse -
Photoshop CC

I would sign up for the Creative Cloud or CC, Photoshop CC will allow you to download to your computer(s) and then log in and out as you please. Also you will stay up to date as long as you have the membership. I am a student and get an awesome discount but I also get the full suite of programs.

- Collapse -
Given the investment required.

The circles I run say get their latest and all the updates. This isn't cheap stuff and you may as well stick with the latest.
Bob

- Collapse -
Lightroom cc plus

hi,

i have worked on lightroom cc plus and compare to other photoshop suites its worth buying but it is a kit for just editing and correction of a image but not a full editing kit!

- Collapse -
the right version of photoshop

cs6 is the finest i think

- Collapse -
doh!

I Accidentally replied to the wrong user. But I replied below:

Just in case:

"I would sign up for the Creative Cloud or CC, Photoshop CC will allow you to download to your computer(s) and then log in and out as you please. Also you will stay up to date as long as you have the membership. I am a student and get an awesome discount but I also get the full suite of programs."

- Collapse -
Re: Which Photoshop version is good

Photoshop CS6 Extended is the most expensive version. Its really have amazing features. Grin

- Collapse -
Which Photoshop version is good?

Always latest version is good.

- Collapse -

I agree. Generally, the latest is still the best. Photoshop CC is the latest. Actually using it right now.

CNET Forums

Forum Info