Windows 7 forum

Resolved Question

which one is the best software to hide ip adress ?

by malakia001 / June 25, 2012 10:12 PM PDT

hi,
i need help please which one is the best software to hide ip and bypass the blockage by isp.i mean real hide it not like others when you go to some website to ask your ip it showed you use a software to hide it.Thanks

malakia001 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: which one is the best software to hide ip adress ?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: which one is the best software to hide ip adress ?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Best Answer chosen by malakia001

Collapse -
Re: bypass blockage
by Kees_B Forum moderator / June 25, 2012 10:15 PM PDT

That's not something to be discussed in these forums, I'm afraid. What blockage are you talking about?

Kees

Collapse -
which one is the best software to hide ip adress ?
by malakia001 / July 3, 2012 9:22 AM PDT
In reply to: Re: bypass blockage

you know the one my internet service provider want to charge me more because they said i do roaming and want charge me more money every month.The software i use to hide my ip is rubbish plus they didn't give me a refund

Collapse -
Glad you found that out.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 3, 2012 10:40 AM PDT

Albeit the hard way!

Collapse -
Answer
Say more
by mchainmchain / June 26, 2012 1:13 AM PDT

Until we know why you need this, no help will be offered.

Some countries have been placed on a block list by other countries, and consequently cannot get virus definition updates, or their country is limiting access outside to the internet, etc.

Does this apply?

Collapse -
Answer
Please.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / June 26, 2012 1:39 AM PDT

Without an IP you won't get content from the internet. And even if you were on a VPN or proxy, what makes you think they are not reporting that to whoever wants the information?

If you pay for this, you've been had.
Bob

Collapse -
Answer
How to hide your IP
by nadunpeushan / July 6, 2012 11:58 PM PDT

IP address is the online identity of the user. Yes it is possible to hide your IP address. There are some software available which can do this for you. However these software's just don't hide your IP but they continuously change your IP address so that no one can get you accurate IP address. You can download one such software:

Hiding your IP gives you high security. Because anyone who knows your IP can try to access your IP. But hiding your IP and no one will be able to catch you. Hope this will solve your problem.

More

Collapse -
Sounds like a scam
by Jimmy Greystone / July 7, 2012 1:09 AM PDT
In reply to: How to hide your IP

Sounds like a scam program. You need only read the introductory chapter of pretty much any TCP/IP networking book to have it all laid out as to exactly WHY it is a scam, or at least will not work.

Collapse -
Another scam.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 7, 2012 6:49 AM PDT
In reply to: How to hide your IP

Since your ISP has your IP and the other site has your IP, this only succeeds if they were able to get you to pay up.

And you never were hidden after all.

I can only guess the scammers are posting here.
Bob

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!