I have no idea why they even bother to put FM radios in some of these things. With the advent of Podcasting & Audication, FM is soon to be dead.
Check out the Rio Carbon.
You won't be sorry you did.
I wish for an mp3 player that fits these guidelines:
Well, mainly what I am looking for is:
- Fits in pocket, comfortable
- 5-40 GB
- FM tuner ( not a MUST HAVE, but preferrable)
- Easy navigating menu's and songs
- On-the-fly playlists (once again, not a MUST HAVE, but preferable)
- any other great and useful features like Equalizers, bass-boost, and such.
- Under 230.
- And that it canbe charged by adapter, and maybe USB too...
Plus, how do you know if you're USB port can charge an mp3 player, via the USB port? Does it have to be USB 2.0? Or what?