General discussion

Which MP3-MP4 Player?

I'm looking for an inexpensive MP3-MP4 player, that will allow me to upload my iTunes audio and video files, so I can listen to songs I've imported from my CDs, and audio teachings files from the Internet (as MP3 files) and watch videos (MP4).

I'm looking at this:

http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5317310&Sku=A685-0048

But I need to make sure that whatever I get will be compatible with my audio and video files, and accept the iTunes files too.

Any suggestions? I'm planning on spending around $50-70, maybe a little more. I really don't need an FM radio or a recorder either.

Thanks.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Which MP3-MP4 Player?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Which MP3-MP4 Player?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
My Computer is a MacPro 2.93 GHz - Snow Leopard

Oh yes, my computer is a MacPro 2.93GHh, Snow Leopard 10.6.4. I will be transferring all of my audio and video files from my Mac to the MP3/4 player.

- Collapse -
MP3 Player that Reads PDF and TXT Files ...
- Collapse -
It appears you are looking for disposables?

I've seen those and get the feeling these will barely last past the warranty. Not that I've heard the warranty is any good. Just check the Cnet MP3 forums for stories about the MIC units.

Why not the more acceptable iPod touch? Apple sells refurbs that are not that expensive.
Bob

- Collapse -
Other MP3/4 Players Besides Apple ...

There must be other MP3/4 players besides Apples that are good quality ...

I do prefer Apple, and have a Mac Pro 2.93 GHz. However, I really didn't want to spend more than $100 total for a brand new MP3/4 player.

- Collapse -
You want to tell the forum that you want a 100 buck player.

I've yet to see anything at that price I'd want. Then again I went ahead with a Droid HTC Evo 4G that was 150 not counting the plan. It's quite nice and blows away anything I've seen you link to.
Bob

- Collapse -
mp4 player

I was surfing internet to buy a MP4 player. I got a site where I saw a digital MP4 player with wonderful features. I received it after 3 days had passed since ordering. They didn't charge me any shipping fee and the cost of the player was not so much high. The player is really very good with great features and I am feeling really happy to have this player. It supports music playing with lyrics display, FM radio, picture browse, E-book, recording, games and many more. It has the capacity of 8GB and it comes with a 2.8 inches big screen which can provide you clear and vivid images. I am looking forward to get cameras from http://www.davismicro.com/products/product_19209.htm coz I have to buy a digital camera as well?.And I really believe in this company coz it was a great online purchase experience with them.

CNET Forums

Forum Info