"but it CAN'T access some 3D operations on Photoshop etc."
I have a Sony Vaio,it works good still,but it can access some 3D operations on Photoshop etc.
So i have to buy a new one.
I live in Greece,so the links that i write below are in greek,but the specs & laptops' names are in english.
(the 1st and 2nd one are from the German Amazon)
Thank you for any suggestion.
The laptops that i consider to buy:
1) Sony http://www.amazon.de/Sony-SVF1521F2EW-Notebook-i3-3217U-Touchscreen/dp/B00F3E6H5U/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1393638987&sr=1-1&keywords=sony
2) HP http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00F3SENQQ/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers
4) HP http://www.e-shop.gr/product?id=PER.901146
5) Sony https://www.skroutz.gr/s/3950013/Sony-Vaio-Fit-E-SV-F1521P6E-i5-3337U-8GB-1TB.html
6) Toshiba https://www.skroutz.gr/s/4324813/Toshiba-Satellite-L50-A-19N-i7-4700MQ-8GB-750GB.html
Unfortunately,some Dell & Acer laptops that were good on specs & price,couldn't be delivered to me cause they deliver only inside U.S
Your opinion matters!
Thank you for your time.