General discussion

Which kind of docking station is the best?

I have paid attention to docking station at Inateck for a few months; also I am urgent to find some docking station to port my hard disk. Now the Inateck is posting a big Xmas sale about docking station and USB hubs, it seems that the deal gives much cheaper price than other online stores, I wonder whether it is right time to buy one and have a try. Can someone give me some advice? I don't know which one to choose. http://www.inateck.com/christmas/

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Which kind of docking station is the best?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Which kind of docking station is the best?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
You have one HDD?

I'd get some USB 3.0 case and be done with it.
Bob

- Collapse -
How about docking station

I prefer docking station for its stability.

- Collapse -
Why not?

I ran into a few that didn't work so be sure to test them as you get them. That and buy at places that will take it back.
Bob

- Collapse -
the difference between external enclosure and docking statio

I have seen an external enclosure in Inateck. As an idiot of those hard drives, can somebody tell me the difference between external enclosure and docking station?

- Collapse -
In short there's no electrical difference.

But if Inatech won't talk to you then it's a make you should avoid.
Bob

- Collapse -
I don't understand

Sorry, avoid what?

- Collapse -
Anything made by Inatech.

It's clear from your posts they won't talk to buyers or offer support.

- Collapse -
You mean
- Collapse -
But they don't answer questions.

This means that Inatech is not a company that you want to buy from.

-> As this appears to be a spam thread, I'm calling it now and it is no closed.
Bob

CNET Forums