General discussion

Which is your favourate game?

Hi Everyone,

Will you share your favorite game?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Which is your favourate game?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Which is your favourate game?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Game

GTA 5 and Outlast definitely Cool

- Collapse -
games
- Collapse -
Which is your favourate game?

I am playing Slayin.

- Collapse -
over 10 year ago now

I know its fond of by the masses,
but Halo still has a special place in my heart
The first time hooking up a 5.1 stereo system and hearing all the little tweek/squeeks and creepy sound effects around me, and went through the swamp section.
And then multiplayer, and the great times we had with 17 lads gathered round together Happy

- Collapse -
favorite game

my favorite outdoorgame is badminton and my favorite indore game is nfs because it don't have any violence things

- Collapse -
badminton rocks!
- Collapse -
Prince of Persia Series

Man everyman has its own favorite hobby, but if I am not wrong, the game of Prince of Persia series are very good. If you want that your time should pass very well, than please play Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands. You will enjoy when you will play it.

- Collapse -
FIFA 14

Currently addicted to FIFA 14. Although GTA V is the best.

- Collapse -
Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 7

- Collapse -
Favourite Game

My favourite game is Cricket

- Collapse -
game

i like Counter-Strike 1.6

- Collapse -
favourate game

avoid green circles, the line, 2048