Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Which is more terrifying?

This, or this?

Stock up on silver bullets, wooden stakes, and garlic!

DE
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Which is more terrifying?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Which is more terrifying?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Which is more terrifying?/ LOL DE!!!

In reply to: Which is more terrifying?

THAT was a choice??????? I guess hands down it would be
Flip Flops wifeSad At least, that is unless the moron runs for PresidentWink
Glenda

Collapse -
Re: Which is more terrifying?

While not liking Kerry particularly, and certainly not as a candidate for President, it seems to me that particular photo of his wife has really been overexposed.

Shrug, everyone has had some photo taken at exactly the wrong moment to make them look oddball.

Now as far as Moore, I'd consider him more disturbing than either Kerry, his wife, or even worse than ole' Bill and Hillary.

/sesig

Collapse -
Moore is scarier

so I think that "L" should be tattooed to his forhead for the world to see....L=Loser, L=Liar, L=Lardass, etc

As for the other picture....perhaps she will see that she should have spent her money more wisely by choosing her facelift doctor more carefully next time.

TONI

Collapse -

Well, like as had been said...catch a bad photo of a woman...and print it for effect.

But, the picture of the always unshaven slob that dresses the same, and makes movies to be controversial to gain notoriety and money, I believe a crucifixion cross would need to be added to silver bullets, wooden stakes, and garlic!

JR

Collapse -

Nah, Moore's not scary, just like any bully, give him a good swipe in the nose and he'll start crying for his mother.

Collapse -
"Moore" terrifying pics! Franken-fury!

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GRAMMYS 2019

Here's Everything to Know About the 2019 Grammys

Find out how to watch the Grammy Awards if you don't have cable and more.