It sounds like you are looking for a magic camera.
One that requires no manual intervention to provide excellent results.
"ease of taking photographs?"
Since you did not mention any particular model of camera, you are asking a general question.
Such as: "Which is better; Chrysler, Ford, General Motors?".
The advantage of any DSLR camera is to give the photographer more control over the camera.
If you want the camera to do all the work, you will be disappointed.
I am thinking of buying a new DSLR camera. I would like to know which is the best brand between Nikon, Canon and Olympus in terms of features that I am looking for.Features are listed below and your answers can help me out in taking right decision.
1. Which is better in terms of Quality of Camera?Nikon(N)/Canon(C)/olympus(O)
2. Which of them is better in terms of ease of taking photographs?
3. Which of them is better in terms of Quality of Photos taken?
4. Which among them takes better quality photographs at high ISO?
5. Which among them takes better quality photographs under normal light/low light?
6. Which among them takes better quality photographs with flash?