have what is called a Personal Articles Floater to a homeowners policy that cover special items like expensive jewelry and some electronics. Can't say offhand which ones to suggest...just call around and check..maybe changing your Homeowners police to one that offers a Personal Articles Floater.

and a Merry Christmas with good luck to you and yours.