Question

Which CRM software is good for sales?

Which CRM software is good for sales?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Which CRM software is good for sales?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Which CRM software is good for sales?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
RE: CRM

It's not the software that increases the sales, it's the use you make of it.

If you buy the software that's right for your company, and use it the right way, it's possible the benefits are higher than the costs.

Kees

- Collapse -
cloud-based Customer Relationship Management system

eZnet CRM is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management system that provides an unparalleled feature set which promises to deliver seamless integration with your current business model. Our CRM is ranked one of the top cloud-based systems in its class.
Commercial access to the system requires purchase of the full version of the product, however with eZnet CRM, a 30-day trial version is offered. We are confident that after your trial of eZnet CRM, you will be impressed and consider it an invaluable tool for all of your business needs. Give us try and see the remarkable results.

- Collapse -
Answer
CRM for sales

I would say Insightly is a good all purpose CRM for small businesses. But I would also consider Zoho, especially depending on what kinds of different options you're looking for.

If you're talking online sales, Hatchbuck's a good bet. There's a lot more info on these on this review: http://fitsmallbusiness.com/best-crm-for-small-business/

- Collapse -
Answer
Zyprr: Qualify more leads, close more deals

Try Zyprr ( https://www.zyprr.com/products/sales-crm/ ). It's cloud based, easy to use and customize and highly affordable. Zyprr helps you to manage all your contacts, leads, accounts, sales pipeline, forecast and customer activities from one place. It helps you to keep track of your KPIs and activities with customizable reports and dashboard. By integrating all your business tools in one place and automating your workflow Zyprr helps you to simplify your sales process and grow revenue.

- Collapse -
Answer
CRM Solution

I have noticed that this question has been asked a lot. Personally, the easier it is to use a CRM software the easier it gets to concentrate on different parts of your business.

And sales is a very important part of any business since customers are very valuable. I have been using Zyprr and I really have realized that it is the best CRM software out their. The best part, It removes the hassle of needing several different software which concentrate on specific parts of the company like sales, marketing, or even order management.

Zyprr incorporates all of it and does it so seamlessly in my opinion and works without any hassle. By far the best all purpose CRM software I've ever used. Here is the website: www.zyprr.com

- Collapse -
Answer
the website
- Collapse -
Answer
Agile CRM

I recommend Agile CRM. It is a simple, out-of-the-box solution with a host of sales enablement and marketing automation features. It comes with telephony, mobile marketing, project management, email marketing, lead scoring, A/B testing. It integrates well with leading third party plugins. It is an affordable option for small businesses and startups.

- Collapse -
Answer
RelateIQ

I work in a small business with the sales team even smaller! We use RelateIQ and it has worked well for us since moving away from Salesforce.

What I like the most is that it integrates with your email so I don't have to log information that I discovered in an email and it is an easy way to see when the last communication is.

CNET Forums

Forum Info